View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 05:24 PM   #3
Soulkashi

Soulkashi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNunag View Post
So I'm currently in Pharmacy Tech C-School, graduated Corps school in April 2017 and I graduate in October and was wondering which duty stations pharm techs liked the most! When it comes to duty stations, I have no idea where I want to go... I've been juggling between San Diego, Japan & Portsmouth (only because my boyfriend, who is also a corpsman, is also there).

Thoughts on any of those duty stations? Even if you are not a pharm tech though I would definitely love to hear what your favorite duty station is as a corpsman. Thank you!
Was Yokosuka Japan an available billet for you? I leave for basic next year as a HM, I personally dont care to go to "C" but all I want is to be stationed in Yokosuka (Im a geek) even tho many people said San Diego was WAYYY better than Japan, just kinda depends on the person you are haha, but if Yokosuka is in a need of Pharm Technicians as an NEC i will do "C" school im ehh strong academically ive just had a strong desire to live in Japan since I was like 5 XD But from all my friends/reletives that were Corpsman they all said unless you specifically love Japanese culture and everything about it, and your just looking for good times/experiences while in the Navy, they all said San Diego was a hell of alot better
Soulkashi is offline   Reply With Quote