Thread: New CTM aboard!
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:15 PM   #11
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLinux View Post
CTT1,

You are the bomb! I have been stressing out about this subject for the past 2 years. I am glad to have you there for assistance. If I could write you up a NAM or at least a MOVSM for this, I most certainly would lol. I will contact the Community Managers. I haven't spoken to them since 2013. Hopefully they will have good news for me because all I've been looking at is what was on paper and bouncing it off of what the recruiters has been telling me. Honestly though, if you could see how many tabs I have up on CTN, NECs, ONET, NavyCool, NAVADMINS...it's craziness. In all honesty, CTN is what I want to do with my life. I've finished about 3/4 of my BS from Drexel and I am IAT II. JCAC would be exhilarating for me because most of what may be taught there, I've already learned or do for work. All I can say now is "Wish Me Luck." I'll keep you updated as to my situation.
Just a heads up about recruiters, they typically know exactly jack shit about CT rates. So nod your head when they talk about CT stuff, but verify it afterwards to be sure. Also, GET ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS. Chances are they don't deal with guys like you often and that lack of familiarity can get things screwed up when they just wing it. Go find the instructions, learn them, and keep them handy for when issues come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLinux View Post
Just a nod, and to let them know that I am about this life lol
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/57935966.jpg

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote