View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 08:35 PM   #7
YN2(AW)Williams
**ActiveDuty**

YN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Gill9889 View Post
I ship in a little less than too weeks, so I'm counting down! Kinda funny that I'm so excited and slightly scared that I've began having insomnia since a few days ago lol. As much as I THINK I already know a lot in terms of knowledge, I'm sure I'm gonna screw something up at some point, but I won't be the first or only part of a few, which is why I'm not too worried XD.

This was some very good advise, I appreciate it a lot, and I can't wait to be a Sailor!
A very large part of what boot camp is about is intentionally putting you in an on-going stressful situation. It teaches you through strife that if your training is solid, you will fall back on it when the poo hits the fan. If you really know your material, then you have nothing to worry about because after the first couple of weeks you will figure out how to suppress the terrified part of your mind and let your body spit out the answers that are burned in.
YN2(AW)Williams is offline   Reply With Quote