View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 09:29 PM   #12
ejrwelch
**Active Duty**

ejrwelch is on a distinguished road

ha yea sorry I am a downer on the food! Just wasn't for me. I was also up the hill so bela's apparently was worse then the other one.

DLI is what you make it. Biggest advice it just know what makes you relax and make sure you fit that in your life so you aren't going crazy.

I didn't end up with spanish but to be honest I almost did (my original dlab score was low) but the liaison at meps sold me on. Working with regards to warm tropical places would have been a plus but alas not what I got. I love what I got though so its not that bad. You may get a sort of "choice" if you are in one of the first divs of your group to go through. and when I say choice its more like well what do you want? ooohh ok well we only have a and b so choice or yeaaa youre going to get A. -_-

I am shore and its been pretty chill so far. Kinda which I had gotten dirsup since sailors should be on ships but there is always a next time.

You'll enjoy DLI though. Beware of underage drinking (lots of issues while I was there and the last few months I have been gone) and places like the bull and bear (formerly the mucky duck) as they are ways people get in trouble quickly!

Good luck!
ejrwelch is offline   Reply With Quote