View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 07:53 PM   #131
ejrwelch
**Active Duty**

ejrwelch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavySpouse View Post
Good point, I'm overreacting, but was really looking forward to the one. It's hard to just feel like I'm along for the ride and be okay with it, but it's something to work towards. It's hard to be in the blind though, even if I have questions for her, I can't get any answered from her for like two weeks, but I guess that's kind of the point of boot camp to prepare us for it.
So as some one in the Persian-Farsi course right now they do not consider it Arabic... at all. They do group it in the sand language group with MSA arabic and the 3 main dialects, Dari, Urdu, Pashto, and Hebrew. All that it means is Ga. PF is not a bad deal. I enjoy it a lot and we have one of the nicer group of teachers. Anywho. When your sailor arrives here they can request to change while in indoc and if available they can change. We had a span go to korean and an arabic go to spanish and others have changed serveral times. It all comes down to scores. Any more questions that I am able to answer for you I will. Soon to be out of monterey though, thank god!
ejrwelch is offline   Reply With Quote