View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 11:54 AM   #6
futuresailor31

futuresailor31 is on a distinguished road

Of course P-Days sucked majorly, but luckily I was in the last division in my training group so I didn't have a week of P-Hold. I graduated in 7-2 day. I was in ship 12, the USS Triton. We weren't a tablet division but there is a girl here at A-School with me that was and she didn't like them. She said they were taken up at night and they didn't get to email their families like they thought they would. They also were broken a lot. I was on ship staff, so sadly I missed a TON of PT. I was so upset about it but we didn't run or even PT a lot. I was disappointed in the lack of PT we did. I benefitted more from ITE and getting dropped than I did with PT. We got three "scheduled" phone calls (initial arrival, half way through and the "I'm a sailor" phone call) but we had three extra ones that they just let us have for good behavior. One girl won an award but I can't remember what for? There were quite a few awards. I had about 6 hours with my family after graduation then they hung out with me at the airport before I left for San Antonio. I wished it was more time but hopefully they'll come out here to visit. ALL the tests were easy IF you STUDY. STUDY STUDY STUDY is the key. Study in line for chow, study when you're standing around, study when you're sitting around just STUDY and you'll be fine. We were a push division so everything was smashed together and we did it so quickly that we didn't have a lot of down time. So studying was kind of difficult but if my division could do it anyone can! Anymore questions?
futuresailor31 is offline   Reply With Quote