View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 07:45 PM   #9
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp123 View Post
Those who came in as an E3 put on E4 the week after we all graduated school but that's only for ATF.
Just to clarify, coming in as an E-3 has nothing to do with the ATF program. You can still come in at E-3 and not have that. I know you mention that, I just wanted to make sure that was obvious lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp123 View Post
You will put on your IT rate after A school and that's when you'll take your IT3 exam at the next cycle, and yes they do it at Corry. Also, since you are an E3 they will put you into an indoc class at random automatically, it'll be for one weekend, and they tell you before hand.
Yes the exam can be given at Corry for those that meet the requirements needed to take it. That's actually where I did my CTT3 exam after A-school and before I got to my first command. As far as PO indoc, they may just give it to everyone on the off chance you make it then you'll have it done already. We do that at my current command just to ease the scheduling requirements down the road. We send all eligible candidates through the course regardless.

-break break-

Thanks for your input, ITSN! If you'd like to get your account verified as **Active Duty**, please send a message over to LTJG Guppy and she can help you out!

/r
CTT1