View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 07:45 AM   #19
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyMelodies View Post
hold up?! There is a 1 point wavier?! People have mentioned it, but i thought they were kidding!! I am missing MC by 1 point! I got 114 and I need 115! My recruiter doesnt want me retaking the asvab because I got the score I needed for my top job and she doesnt want me to take a chance of ruining it. But MC was gonna be my second choice but I missed it by 1 point. Can someone please explain this to me?!?!

Sorry for randomly coming in. Saw the subject and my heart jumped!!!! hahahha
As far as I'm aware there is no waiver for the score; you can only retake the ASVAB as a whole. If you do better, then you get a better score. If you do worse though, that is now the score you have to work with. It's a gamble really.

And if you got the score you needed for your top pick, why bother going back to qualify for your second pick? That doesn't make any sense!

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote