View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 12:18 PM   #7
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kforbs126 View Post
Weird because I put on E4 in May '09 and took the fall advancement test that year. I didn't have to wait to take it nor advance as I advanced on the spring 2010 exam. I've always seen push button ET's/FC's take tests immediately after putting on E4.
You took the fall exam because your TIR date was 01JAN2009. Statistically, there's more of a chance a graduating push-button will fall in the window where they can take the next exam vs. those who can't. You'd basically have to graduate and get advanced Jan-Mar or Jul-Sep in order to not take the next exam... and the guys graduating in Jan or Jul even have some wiggle-room depending on when Admin dates the advancement paperwork. The guys in my FRS class got boned mainly because VP-30's Admin are civilians and just absolutely horrible at life.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote