View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 07:08 PM   #3
AnimusPugnator

AnimusPugnator is on a distinguished road

Ok. First off I want to again thank you for responding any and all who do so. I've asked my Recruiting officers to submit a DAR to change my current rate: they told me in such a way that "Any job in Intelligence with such fines you aren't eligible for. In fact, one of my recruiting officers told me that it was off the table, which suggested that they in someway either WON'T or CAN'T consider getting me the waiver...

I can't understand their thinking when I meet the requirements for the ASVAB, the physical, and the waiver...the only possible requirement that I don't meet is potentially the availability of the seat for "A" School...which i was told if someone disqualified/failed/or was kicked out, then I would get the opening, but as of now, I'm still in line for HDMA school.

I'm not an adjudicated drug offender (I have no drug offenses/uses on my record, not even a possession charge) which is the only thing that would utterly/totally disqualify me from a waiver...but it seems as if they won't go that far for me...Would I have better luck going up the chain of command speaking directly with a PS1/another chief of some kind?

Thanks for the help thus far Spook! I'm just trying to get the most out of my time of service as I can!!