View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 12:27 AM   #56
RikkiX

RikkiX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresailor31 View Post
I didn't volunteer for anything... I wanted to fly under the radar, honestly. But with that being said EVERYONE that didn't have a job in our division (there were only 10 of us that didn't have some job whether it was RCPO or empty rack PO lol) we got put on Ship Staff. I LOVED ship staff. I met so many awesome people and made the best friends I've ever had while on it. So, I'd suggest volunteering for ship staff. But divisional wise, good jobs in my opinion are ones like the Mail PO or Laundry PO. They aren't super hard jobs and our Laundry PO even got promoted at the end of bootcamp cause she did such a good job all the time lol but yeah. If you wanna go for the big jobs like RCPO, AROC or MA go for it, but let's just say they literally get their butts handed to them everyday because of other people's mistakes.
This here... that's what I wanna do: fly under the radar.
How do I make myself not stand out? I don't want to volunteer, but I'm so scared that I'll be volunTOLD because of my short height of 5'3"... I'm already an E3 and would rather have someone else get a chance to be promoted.
RikkiX is offline   Reply With Quote