View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #15
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devereux View Post
That's crazy that the whole boot/tennis shoe alteration is actually being passed. I graduated 2 months ago and they just began to talk about that when I graduated. My division was one of the major blister divisions, we had alot of LLD's because of them. Crazy.

Maybe they should actually let Recruits buy insoles without having a medical chit, since all Recruits are afraid to goto medical.

I also heard a rumor that they were going to replace the trainee guides with iPads. Did you hear anything about that?
What they need to do is stop letting those civilians tell Recruits what boot size to get... I went down 2 sizes when I bought a new pair in Pensacola and actually fit them properly! No blisters that time...

As far as iPads... I wouldn't hold your breath. The Army tested a program at Sill and Jackson issuing smartphones with material loaded... it didn't last.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote