View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:45 AM   #21
PurpleCarnation

PurpleCarnation is on a distinguished road

They put a whole lot of money into getting you there, so yeah, they're going to want to keep and train you a little bit more to get you to pass the run. But believe me, it'll be a lot easier on you mentally and physically to pass it the first go around, so train before leaving (which you probably already have). But the place that the people who can't pass the PFA (FIT) runs you so hard like a PFA twice a day, that they sometimes end up breaking you. Especially with the shoes they issue you. I got shin splints from them.

A lot of people went to medical for one reason (fractured hip) and came out diagnosed with asthma and were sent home. So, if you don't actually have asthma, don't complain about chest pain because they love giving that diagnosis.

IT sucked, but ITE is worse. I'm pretty sure that's built into the schedule so no avoiding it. I was sweating so badly that my pants were sticking to my legs and I couldn't 'get there' for the next exercise in time.

But back to topic, breaking any of the CO's Top Six, any psychological disorders, any physical issues you're already asked about at MEPS, failing a drug test, any legal things you didn't disclose, or injuries that won't heal in time will get you sent home.
PurpleCarnation is offline   Reply With Quote