View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:48 PM   #9
warehimer33

warehimer33 is on a distinguished road

I just graduated HS in 2012 so it hasn't been too long since I've had a math class BUT I haven't had a "real" math class since my junior year. I took AP Stat last year; dumbest class in the world. All my math classes have been honors so I'm not really concerned about the math. I'm just fretting about the physics because I've never taken it nor dealt with any physics problems through my math classes. I took honors chem my sophomore year and don't remember really anything as I took it online. I forgot even how to balance equations... -_- My recruiter gave me this sheet that has a butt-load of physics formulas on the front as well as scientific notation and the back of it is all trig but trig is easy to me. SOH CAH TOA, right? lol I don't know at this point. I'm waiting on my recruiter to call me saying he's scheduled me for the NAPT. Until then I'm reading about topics in a college physics book trying to remember the formulas just in case one pops up. I feel so unprepared but I know once I take it I'll be like, "oh, that was it?!". That's pretty much what really concerns me about this test... That and not knowing what will be on it fo' sho'. Anybody know about the calculators(can we use our own? if not, what do they give us?)? I've read that the test is 2 hrs for 80 questions and it's all multiple choice. Any confirmation? Sorry this is a lot but I chose Navy instead of UCF so I have a lot riding on this enlistment. lol
warehimer33 is offline   Reply With Quote