View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 08:12 AM   #12
Just4Kixs

Just4Kixs has much to be proud ofJust4Kixs has much to be proud ofJust4Kixs has much to be proud ofJust4Kixs has much to be proud of

I'm a GM. Love the job. Graduated this year too from A school. Currently at my first command.

You can visit your home since it's well within the 300 mile radius. I have gone to so many places during my time in GL from Canada, Upper Peninsula, St. Louis, WI, and even broke the rules and drive to Minneapolis-St. Paul. But yea, you can visit your home... thing is, you'll need a liberty buddy for all phases, unless you finish A school and become phase 3+, but that's also dependent on the barracks that you're placed in. Some barracks phase you up faster than others depending on their CoC and rules.
I enjoyed some parts of GM A school, some parts I hated... mostly the instructors' issues. Probably because I've been to school longer than many of my classmates.
But yea, I enjoyed my time in GL even though they were super strict compared to other A school training command bases. It really is what you make of it.
Just4Kixs is offline   Reply With Quote