View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 01:26 PM   #150
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolo View Post
so i was wondering what rates would u recommend someone that is looking for a good time and something interesting/exciting?
Unfortunately, this type of question is completely subjective... I love my job, and someone is going to have to pay me a lot of money to do anything else... but other people I've worked with hate everything about being a sensor operator. Likewise, there are BM's who love every minute of their job, whereas I would likely hate every day. It's hard to advise on a job based on marriage or career either... some couples need to be together, and others can handle deployment... manning also changes from cycle to cycle, so a rating that's undermanned now, may become overmanned and prohibit reenlistment in 4 years.

Sorry, I know that's of no help... but the military is full of "what-if's" and "it depends'".

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote