View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:21 PM   #4
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureSailorjb2 View Post
Yea its only for $843 from TMobile, didn't know it was there until right before I went to MEPS. I had them almost 5 years ago. Anyways, I already told MEPS about it when I went down there, and I have been working with my recruiter to make sure I am as upfront as possible. I really want to get into CTR.
I don't see that being a roadblock for you at all. Just get it on all the needed paperwork and be candid if an investigator asks about it. I wouldn't sweat it too much at all.

What they're looking for on the debt front would be like $5000+, money owed to foreign interests, ect. You situation doesn't really raise many red flags.

They just take that really seriously since the VAST majority of espionage/treason cases revolve around peoples debt and them selling state secrets to solve that debt problem.

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote