View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 07:18 PM   #9
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.MigZ View Post
so if one were to fail/get dropped on performance or medical, then gets sent to fleet "Undesignated/PACT". Not get rolled or DoR.
Would he be able to still request and return back to NSW after the waiting period?
i believe at least 2 years?
Sailors dropped from a previous program and reclassified into PACT will receive PCS (permanent change of station) orders to their new command, at which point their PRD (projected rotation date) will be set 24 months after their arrival.

Once you're coming up on that PRD date, you would start applying for a designation/program. There are several ways to pick up a rate, so I wont chew your ear off on each one. But once you're in that window to start applying, that's when you would start looking at whatever program you want to shoot for.

That may be a lot of Navy jargon there, so let me know if I lost you anywhere haha

/r
CTT1