Thread: Finally in DLI
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
jzhaun
**Active Duty**

jzhaun has much to be proud ofjzhaun has much to be proud ofjzhaun has much to be proud ofjzhaun has much to be proud of

I was gonna let Kindred have this one, since it's their thread, but I'd rather you have the information going in than not.

I'm Chinese, and I'm getting close to graduation now. They are flexible in that they will offer you anything they have available, but languages aren't available all the time. There's no guarantees, no matter how high your DLAB score is (by the way, have you taken it? You're not going to be able to sign as CTI unless you have.)

DLI is tough. I have a bachelor's degree, and DLI is way more intense than college was. The material isn't that difficult, it's just the rate you're expected to learn at that gives people problems.

I'm not going to type out all the times and stuff (although I think about.com or something has it) but basically . . . Muster. Class. Lunch. Class. PT/Training/Cleaning. Homework. Maybe something extra like Choir or Drill or Sports in the evening if you've got time.
jzhaun is offline   Reply With Quote