View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 08:42 AM   #4
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicgeek007 View Post
How does the CBT work? Do you have a set time frame it has to be finished in? Can you get behind? Does failing a test set you back the same way it would in a non-CBT A-school? How is class ranking determined if everyone finishes on different schedules? Or do ITs not have class ratings that can determine billet selection likr the other ratings. Just curious how this all works.
I'm pretty sure there are certain time frames specific things need to be done by, but what those are specifically you would need to ask an IT. We went to school in the same building and a good friend of mine was an instructor there. So I have a good idea of the general stuff but as far as course specific timelines it would be a good idea to ask an IT.

CBT as a whole works just like it sounds. You're on a computer and run through training courses. You'll do plenty of these in the military (NKO, GMT, ect) and you'll get plenty of time doing them in boot camp.

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote