View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 07:36 AM   #44
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navywife160 View Post
Thank yo sooo much for your in depth answer! Im new to this so Im unfamiliar with the Navy terminology.
What do you mean when you say they will need to check ratings when he goes to pick his job?
So more than likely he will be assigned a job rather than choosing one?
I thought Hell week was in RTC bootcamp?
They have to check and see what Aircrew ratings are in demand for the week that your husband's class is graduating... one week might be entirely AWO; the next week entirely AWV and AWF, etc... And you are correct... he will essentially be assigned a job. When I gave my list, it was AWV, AWO, and AWF... my classmate put AWO, AWV, and AWF... I got AWO, and she got AWV. In retrospect, I'm glad... but just goes to show they kinda assign at random even when the options are available.

Everyone likes to have a "Hell Week"... RTC Hell Week is Disneyland compared to NACCS... which is Disneyland compared to Rescue Swimmer School... which is Disneyland compared to BUDS, lol.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote