View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:42 AM   #24
sweetmtn

sweetmtn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica_lynn89 View Post
are you allowed to bring a small bucket/bag/tray of your shower stuff into the shower? I dont know if they assign anything to you or if it is or isnt allowed...i want to bring a small rectangular bucket that has holes so water goes out of it and have my shamp & cond and facewash. If i bring that in with me in abackpack will they let me keep my toilettries and the bucket?
I know there is a list of stuff you can bring..but in reality, it is way more than you are going to be allowed to keep. Bring ONLY what you need for the trip there, except for meds you are on(birth control scrip), glasses and scrip for them, SS card, drivers lic, etc. Bring a VERY small address book, a couple of stamps for mail, credit card, pre-paid phone card already activated...basically what can fit in the address book with a rubber band around it!
Tooth paste and brush, deoderant, shampoo & conditioner, body was/soap will all be sent home the same night you arrive with no chance to use it. You will go to the NEX and BUY all the stuff they want you to have.

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." Thomas Jefferson
sweetmtn is offline   Reply With Quote