View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 06:07 PM   #2
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

NACCS is much quicker and less BS as a Fleet... you'll stay in the Navy Gateway most likely and get per diem while you're in Pensacola... at least the Fleet's that went through while I was there did. You check in and go through INDOC week, and if you don't need to go on Swim or PT Hold, you'll class up with the next class... this is vs. waiting in backlog for up to 2 months like new accessions. Otherwise, NACCS will be the same for you as everyone else... don't expect to be treated special because you're not new... you're still a Piece of S**t Candidate, lol.

Unfortunately I know nothing about AWF "A" School... it's basically a modified AE School, so circuits and wires and stuff.

SERE is the best training you'll never want to do again... then again, I've since volunteered for two advanced courses, so maybe you will want to do it again... or maybe I'm just insane. Beyond that, the course is Secret... but I can tell you that there's really no preparation and you really can't fail. The only person that failed in my course left in a medical helicopter... just get through it and come out the other end.

TACAMO isn't going away... if you can secure a spot as an FE on the E-6B, I'd definitely go for it!

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote