View Single Post
Old 11-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #14
Mackin1231

Mackin1231 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by John213AV View Post
In the boot, if you have a brother/sister division, you will train together, and also have classes and stuff together in each others division. You will not SLEEP in the same compartment, but they are in the same hall.

You have a laundry room in the compartment, that is accessed through a door. A male can go into that laundry room, and open up a door that leads into the HALLWAY! Magic eh? The female and male have a pre-existing time to meet, and she runs to the door and knocks lightly. The male opens the door in the laundry room, and then they go into the drying room which is off the laundry room.

Thats where I heard all the stories of guys and girls hooking up. The watch was most likely in on it, and let the female go and the male watch knew what was going on.

I have heard stories of females getting caught IN THE RACK with another dude.

At night, an RDC will make ONE PATROL to drop off a paper that says the uniform of the day for the next day. This is how you know what to wear ( rain jacket, parka, gloves/winter cap if its freezing ) and after that, you won't see another RDC at night. So think about it...people plan that stuff out.

I would NOT recommend it. You get caught and its OVER.
Yet, you just told everyone how to do it
Mackin1231 is offline   Reply With Quote