View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 02:26 PM   #9
Amy

Amy is on a distinguished road

There is no need to be sarcastic, not like I'm trying to squeeze some from the Navy.
At least I'm prepared to bear the lost of not being able to work for 5-6 months and paying rent from my savings the moment I signed the contract.

I'm only curious of what been said in this letter, and to see if I'm eligible.
If it does work that way, it must be a legitimate and rightful benefit of a sailor. And other future sailors who are qualified would benefit from reading this thread too.

I'll be away for 5-6 months, and will be with no income except the little pay checks from the Navy during bootcamp and A school. And the landlord won't let my cousin to sublet my room to other people, and my cousin cannot afford it without me. So I'll be paying the rent out of my savings.

Most of the future sailors here are active duty and will live on base or ship out, so you don't have any rent problems to worry about.
But I have a full time job, and a small business. My LLC is registered to my current address, I cannot just simply cancel everything and move my personal stuff to some public storage for those 5-6 months.

Thanks.

Last edited by Amy; 12-19-2014 at 04:18 PM.
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote