View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 06:46 PM   #254
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGladhill View Post
I'm fairly certain you don't have to volunteer for air or subs. And though I'm not heading in as a CTI, I think I've read that you really get no choice in what language you get.

Enjoy basic though, I leave Monday and it's supposed to be a warmer than average spring up in Great Lakes! #excited
In order to go Aircrew of Subs you must volunteer. If you don't want to go there then don't volunteer yourself. You can't be assigned those duties without that signed Page 13 though. Also, if you want out of those programs later on you can always drop out of them, as they are volunteer only.

Also, CTI's usually do get some limited pick based on their scores and what's available. All of the CTI's I work with had some what of a say (again, only based on what was available and what they qualified for).

/r
CTT1