View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnplisac32 View Post
how does it work when your a school is in great lakes ? can my girlfriend bring my cell phone and laptop to me ? will i transfer right after pir or the next day ?
After PIR, everyone goes back to their compartments... those moving on to other A Schools around the country will sign out and leave on liberty... those going to A School in Great Lakes will grab their belongings and wait to board a shuttle over to NSTC. Upon arrival at NSTC, you'll get a brief and get assigned a barracks and room, then you'll get liberty. Friday, you'll probably get out on liberty later, but you'll get all day Sat and Sun, whereas everyone flying out will be on a plane and gone Saturday. Once you check in over at NSTC, you'll be able to bring your cell phone and electronics back Friday night... unless they tell you otherwise.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote