View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
Craig
Administrator

Craig has disabled reputation

That was written by a Nuke sailor. She was on this website for probably 4 months before she left for bootcamp. We pumped her up with so much info that when she got there, she knew everything.... She had it soooo easy because she knew what was coming at her next.

She actaully wrote each day and sent my wife and I letters of the entire picture. She solved the puzzle. I actually posted that on other website for a mom that was totally freaking out. It made her so calm when her son had his wisdom teeth taken out on the day that was written. She then knew the plan, and never had a problem again.

Life at bootcamp is just like a train. You have three options:
1. Stand on the railroad tracks and get run over - Which means, you try to stop the process. You can't stop the process, so go with it.

2. You can move off the track and watch the train pass you up - Which means, while your friends move ahead and learn the Navy to be successful in their careers, you are standing to the side wondering what you should do next. Basically, get with the program. If 50,000 recruits can pass each year, what make you any different from them?

3. Hop on the train and go with it - By this, I mean, whatever the problem is, do your best. If at the end of the day you can say "I did my best today", then you have done your job. Everyone in life has a "Weak Link", there is always something you will have trouble with. Learn to overcome those problems and continuing moving down the track.

Last edited by Craig; 06-22-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Craig is offline   Reply With Quote