Thread: New CTM aboard!
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 03:33 PM   #20
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaLinux View Post
CTT1,

Just spoke to a recruiter today and was told that there are 44 reservations for CTN (reserves). No reservations for the PRISE-R program though. Meaning, I can utilize the DPEP and have CTN school tailored to what I have little to no experience in (i.e. programming) and bypass what I do have experience in. Best of all, I'll be able to take the exam for CTN2 prior to going to school. <<I thought that was weird but it's what normally happens. If all goes well, I'll be drilling down in Maryland. My only concern now is the clearance aspect. I was unemployed for a month and got behind in rent for the first time ever. I'm working on knocking out my debt (which isn't large) right now. Hopefully that doesn't hurt me.
OUTSTANDING! Good to hear man.

I'm a little curious how you can take the CTN2 exam without being a CTN yet... But I'll let that flush itself out haha Some of those programs can be a little out of process anyway.

The investigators are going to look more for maturity than they are at dollar amounts. So keep your bills up to date, keep good records, and have payment plans for whatever debt you owe. If those are your only issues then you should be fine.

Looks like things are going in a good direction and I'll be excited to welcome you into the IDC force when you get there!

As always, hit me up as needed for whatever.

/r
CTT1

Last edited by FlyNavy; 08-21-2015 at 07:44 AM.
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote