View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #52
CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie
**Active Duty**

CTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to beholdCTR3(IW/SG) Freddie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSSparks View Post
Is it easy or hard to make rate in the CTR field? In theory, if people are constantly getting contractor jobs, wouldn't that make it easier because it frees up spots? Or does it just not work out like that?
gonna quote that in case you missed it since there was another page made.

But I also have another question. If I volunteer for sub duty, will that help my 'resume' when trying to make rate? Especially chief and above? Or when it comes down to it does it not really matter. I really don't want to be in a sub, but i'll do what ever it takes.

And I know a lot of my questions so far have been the best way to get rated higher, and I shouldn't be worrying to much about it. But my main goal is to become a Warrant Officer. And my recruiter has a little plaque that says a goal without a plan is just a wish. So I'm trying to get a feel of what I NEED to do to help me achieve this. A Warrant Officer may be tough to get, so I'm even happy with just chief. But I still want to try for that Warrant Officer.