View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 10:49 PM   #4
FutureND
**Active Duty**

FutureND has much to be proud ofFutureND has much to be proud ofFutureND has much to be proud ofFutureND has much to be proud of

You will get protein bars and fruit/crackers that you will take to your barracks after dinner. When you get it depends on your RDCs and/or recruit leadership. We gave it out right before taps, some people are it then and some saved it to eat in the am. I always saved it, you will have dive mo pt early in the morning before breakfast. I always preferred having something on my stomach before working out, we wnt straight to breakfast after dive mo.

You are technically not supposed to do any pt except when instructed. We always had guys working out or doing something after taps. We had whoever was on watch kind of be a look out for us. There are pipes in the drying room that are great for pull ups, racks have a bar perfect for sit ups. A lot of guys will complain that their PST scores went down in RTC, mine didn't. Push yourself and put out during dive mo and there is no reason they should go down, and work out after taps.

Battle stations will be with everyone else.

As far as ironing and stuff like that that's "supposed" to be done after taps, you guys will get creative at finding ways around it.
FutureND is offline   Reply With Quote