View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:15 AM   #8
cire

cire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertPetrichor View Post
Thanks for the reply, I had read that on other sites as well, but considering that he never went to any sort of counseling for anything that happened, it shouldn't be documented anywhere.
If he couldn't handle the stress of daily life in boot camp, do you think he could really handle the stress of being grilled by a Navy shrink/counselor who deals with this on a daily basis? No.. I would put money on it that he told them more than enough to make them know that he knew something else was going on besides "boot camp was too hard mentally"

Remember, the government (especially the military) does not like losing money. If he gets kicked out of boot camp because of depression he got during boot camp or his short time in the Navy, he can possibly get disability for the rest of his life. However if he gets kicked out of the military because of depression that already existed before the military, it would save the government hundreds of dollars every month for the rest of his life.

Quote:
mack_it_nasty: my boyfriend wouldnt like that gee.
geeMA: the hell? you told me you were single. lol
mack_it_nasty: oh did i...
geeMA: i got trolled
cire is offline   Reply With Quote