View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #20
cire

cire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandL View Post
Dude, you could stand to be a bit less judgemental, and work on your attitude toward women. They obviously had sex before they left. So did a lot of the guys, but you don't say they "whored around" about men, do you? Too, some of those women likely were in committed relationships, so it was just a birth control failure. You don't know and it is none of your business. Nothing about a woman's sexual behavior is any of your business unless it involves you personally, nor does her supposed promiscuity entitle anyone to disrespect her personal boundaries.
My bad. I should have been more specific. EVERY girl in my division that was sent home because they found out they were pregnant in boot camp were all crying uncontrollably and tell us their "mistakes" and such. Not ONE of them said "Oh, my silly husband and his condom broke" No.. they ALL said "waaa waa I slept with someone I didn't know and got knocked up" I might be paraphrasing it a little.

This may or may not be the case with girls in other divisions.. and if not, then I apologize

Quote:
mack_it_nasty: my boyfriend wouldnt like that gee.
geeMA: the hell? you told me you were single. lol
mack_it_nasty: oh did i...
geeMA: i got trolled
cire is offline   Reply With Quote