View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 06:55 AM   #32
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jody13 View Post
Hi ctt1.. Thanks again. .I guess I'm getting ahead of myself about the officer question. I looked on the ship date schedule and there's only 3 for the year on this site going in as a ctt. . From my investigation on line the past few months there aren't too many of u spooks. . How long have u been in the Navy. . Its it true if the kid gets stationed in the east coast that would take her to Europe. She's panicking that she'll get stationed in Hawaii. . Lol. . She's trying to leave here. And doesn't really want to go to Asia. .
Jody,

As far as going to Europe, you're correct in assuming that the East Coast fleet is what will take you there. There are also ships stationed in Rota, Spain (DDGs), so I would try and see if she can request orders over there if Europe is something shes's really interested in. And even if she doesn't get everything she wants on that first tour, you can always pick shore duty in Europe after you wrap up your first sea tour.

I wouldn't stress about getting sent to Hawaii if she's not trying to get it though. It doesn't have as many surface ships as the other bases and there's also a few thousand sailors who would love to take those orders if she doesn't. They aren't exactly hurting for people over there haha

/r
CTT1

Last edited by FlyNavy; 07-16-2014 at 11:35 AM.
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote