View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
Seth_Breen_CTT

Seth_Breen_CTT is on a distinguished road
Default When will I get orders?

Hey guys, so I am trying to formulate a timeline if everything goes according to plan... which my experience with the military with my dad is, it rarely ever goes according to plan.

So I leave March 19th for RTC. I have estimated my 8 weeks, (really 9 because my recruiter said the first week doesn't really count) and I should tentatively graduate May 16th. After that, my A school is in Pensacola for CTT A school and C school which is roughly 8 weeks (a school) and 7-10 weeks (C school). I was told by my recruiter and my dad that people usually get their orders at the tail end of A school, which estimating again would be near the end of July. Is there anyone that can confirm or deny this?

I know sometimes people can sit in "limbo" waiting for a full group to be formed either for RTC or A school, but I am just trying to get some idea for my wife who is of course staying behind until I am done with my schooling. I would appreciate information from anyone, but it would be greatly helpful to have a fellow CTT that has graduated and has received their orders.

I will be an E3 (degree) if that helps at all.

Thank You

BOOMER SOONER!!
Seth_Breen_CTT is offline   Reply With Quote