View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:09 PM   #24
futuresailor31

futuresailor31 is on a distinguished road

To be honest, if you're going to lie to begin with don't get there and start wanting to tell the truth. You should've just done it all to begin with lol but it's whatever you want and what you feel is best/right for you I suppose.

It was super easy. The only difficult part was being away from my family, honestly. It was a little tough mentally I suppose because I just don't do well with lack of sleep and stuff but I made it just fine. Just keep your mouth shut, do what is asked of you and you'll be fine. PT was stupid easy, and I was really disappointed. Push yourself as hard as you can every PT though because a lot of people didn't pass. If you can't swim, start practicing now because that was another big thing. Just follow directions, study, and be smart. Don't say stupid things and HAVE MILITARY BEARING AT ALL TIMES. Jesus. Please have military bearing.

I don't have much of a sentence but I would have to say bootcamp was juuuuuust an experience. Lol it's hard to sum it up into just one sentence because bootcamp is so many different things all at once.
futuresailor31 is offline   Reply With Quote