View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #16
Auridan
**Active Duty**

Auridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond reputeAuridan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSSparks View Post
I basically had the same question also. If i did 'outstanding' in two parts, but only did 'good' in the third part, what category would i fall under?

And I'm 18, that website only goes down to 20. Where could I find the score for me?
Depends on where within the field you fall. As this chart shows,

https://www.navycs.com/navy-fitness-assessment.html (I only just realized it, but this is the link I meant to put in my first post! Fixing that now)

the minimum for each category is shown next to its point value. So if you did 102 curl-ups and 86 push-ups, but barely made 11:00 on your run, your point average would be (90+90+60)/3 = 80, which is a low Excellent. If you got 108/91/9:46, which are the top ends of the same categories, you'd probably scrape Outstanding overall.

Regardless, let me repeat that your average doesn't mean ANYTHING if one of the three is a fail. You will fail overall in that case, every time.

If you're not happy with it, fix it, because ain't nobody gonna fix it for you.
Auridan is offline   Reply With Quote