View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 01:29 AM   #4
Just4Kixs

Just4Kixs has much to be proud ofJust4Kixs has much to be proud ofJust4Kixs has much to be proud ofJust4Kixs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auridan View Post
4) If you want to toss everything you brought that doesn't fit in a sock (your valuables: wallet, watch, and so on), you can do just that. You don't exactly get shopping opportunities at RTC, other than for hygiene supplies as you run out.
7) You can go to boot camp with no money at all and be fine...remember, they are paying you for being there, and you literally cannot spend enough money on toiletries and notecards to run through even a quarter of it.
Thanks! I plan on not bringing a lot anyway since I travel so much in my civy life, so I'll end up donating my unwated civy clothes worn there but keep things that can fit in my wallet (ID, voided check, cash, etc...). I don't plan on shopping anyway, but I forgot about pictures they take. Are there solo pics that you can buy too? I wonder how much those would be around. It seems from what you're telling me that the expenses in boot camp come mostly from hygiene products and letters/notecards, which is all perfect.

Thanks again, this was very helpful!
Just4Kixs is offline   Reply With Quote