View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 12:50 PM   #25
classified9
**Active Duty**

classified9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbmorgan View Post
I went into my recruiting station and talked to my Chief about this matter today. He said the message he received was that the contract was being voided out due to security clearance issues. Such as bad credit and so on. Luckily he said mine came back fine and I was good to go and no one else at our station was voided out either. Just thought I would share this information since I read this post and was shocked. I hate to hear it happened to you Gebailey, whatever the reason may be, I know had to suck. You have a good attitude about it however and hopefully you'll be set up with exactly what you want. Good luck to you.
There's no way it was my credit, but I was told today it has something to do with the Navy's nuclear department. Big Navy said decrease the number of people let in the program so I'm guessing I was choked out. But right now I'm on call for anything and everything leaving soon, depending on the rate, because I'm not going to wait until December or January to leave unless I absolutely have to. Hoping to leave next month actually.

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." - Jimmy V
classified9 is offline   Reply With Quote