Thread: Just graduated!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 10:00 PM   #16
nick93

nick93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by becab2 View Post
cool thanks for the info! However the chain of command...do you mean know the titles and the people in the titles or just know the titles? b/c we have know way of knowing who are in the titles now!!

Were there people that went in and couldn't do hardly any of the physical things?

again thanks and sorry I"m just well you know how you were when you first went...wanted to know everything and tons of questions!! lol
its no problem i wanna help people out. i had tons of questions before i went too lol. yes you have to know the entire chain of command and the names. i will try to find my training guide and post the current chain of command. obviously you wont know the very bottom until you get there.

yes there were people that couldnt do the pfa. but no one from my division failed. we pushed everyone the last pfa and we all graduated.... but honestly if you just run and do some push up and sit ups before you leave and get in some kind of shape youll be fine. they start out small and work there way up as far as pt goes.
nick93 is offline   Reply With Quote