Thread: CTN or IT?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 09:20 PM   #4
Barbazu

Barbazu is on a distinguished road

It’s admirable that you want to serve your country. And the Navy is the BEST way to do that. Although, I’m biased. CTN really is a cool rate, and I hope you get it! I started my Navy career as a CTN. You’ll love it. But, again, it’s not guaranteed. I don’t know where you’re from or anything like that. So, I might come off as sounding pretty harsh. But, honestly, some places in he country do not have as many people to deal with as I do. So your recruiter may be able to devote more time to your cause. But I have such a large area to work that I am extreme busy. I seriously don’t have time for anyone that might go to MEPS and not choose a job. You know wha I’m saying? I wasn’t trying to be a jerk. I was just giving it to you straight from my perspective.

Anyway, best of luck to you. I really wish you the best. A lot of people think serving the country is a right. But really it’s an enormous privilege. I hoe you’re given the opportunity. I took this job because the Navy changes lives. And I love being a part of that! And I hope it works out for you.
Barbazu is offline   Reply With Quote