View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 03:45 AM   #14
Haasino
**Active Duty**

Haasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond reputeHaasino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve1024 View Post
Gas chamber was def an experience, just dont get too worked up over it and it will be fine.

I only got to sleep one hour the first night, next day it was very difficult to get through.

And yea the first pfa a lot of people failed the run, a few that thought they ran 12 but only did 11, I didnt pass the first one but passed the other 2. 3rd one is what counts, make sure you put effort into pt and all the runs you do.
For those not already aware, you wear an ankle monitor when you run the PFA in Freedom Hall, and there are several sensors on the outside of the track as you cross the start/finish line. Since the shortest distance on a track is technically the inside, some people miss the sensors because they're too far away and/or other recruits are blocking them. My advice while running the track is to cut to the outside and pass as close to the sensors as you can... then check the TV monitor for your name and lap# after you pass to ensure it was recorded. After that, you can return to the inside of the track. If it wasn't, don't stop to argue... just run faster!

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
Haasino is offline   Reply With Quote