View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 08:30 PM   #5
Navyftw93

Navyftw93 is on a distinguished road

Yeah man (: what's going to happen is they are going to have you set up all the paperwork and everything while you are there in boot. Although, they may not let you send money or anything until Navy fed comes by and you sign up. As soon as all that happens, just let your RDC's know that you need to send some money ASAP for your wife and kid. We had a few who had to send money and they let them go and set it all up at the bank on base (: Just make sure you talk to the RDC's about it though and let them know about your situation. Also just try to talk to them in their office and not out in front of everyone because then everyone is going to want to do something like that and they are more likely to say no not right now. I hope this helps! (: And trust me I know the struggle, I actually sold my ps4 and all my games just so my wife could get some food and pay some bills for the first part of me being away.