View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #10
rac

rac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direland View Post
1) It was the first week of actual training. You may be out on hold and do no physical activity. So make sure your run time is pretty good before hand. I sat around in P-Hold for almost two weeks, and still ran 11:30 on the first.
2) Sleep depends, on a lot of different things. For me I worked out after taps almost every night so I got less than everyone else. For the most part you will be in bed by 10 every night. And you wake up 8 hours after your taps time for the most part. Your RDC may have you do things after taps. So that could cut into sleep time.
3) Everyone is nervous, some people question why they are there. Especially with all the down time during P-Days. But for the most part, I expected yelling and some PT. It's not bad at all. I wouldn't worry too much.
I was in p-hold for two weeks...we had everyone after two days and didn't add anyone else to our division, on the female side. So that "waiting for more" is BS cause we didn't add more.

I passed my initial PFA as well with 14:40 but I never passed a PFA at my DEP program so...I guess not working out for 2 weeks didn't hurt me.

In P-days you sleep a ton, from there it goes down hill.

I was nervous for shots, swim test, and PFA. None were as bad as I expected, yet the swim test still made me cry. I hate the diving board!

I am in A-school as AE right now. I won't class up for at LEAST 3 months, so yeah. Have fun if you're an AE, AT, or AD.

I fix airplanes sometimes. I know everything there is to know about absolutely nothing.
rac is offline   Reply With Quote