Thread: Worried wife
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 07:15 PM   #1
Rainydayz588

Rainydayz588 is on a distinguished road
Default Worried wife

My husband left for boot camp November 23rd. That following Monday I got a call from him saying he is in asmo due to an injury. Then the following Thursday December 1, he called and said he's ready to go. I asked if he went through processing and he said he didn't. I did receive his "box." Anyways I have yet to get the "form" that let's me know his division, ship, address, and graduation date. I know none of that. I tried contacting the recruiting center and they said there isn't anything they can do. I have no idea what's going on starting to worry. I know it's only been 2 weeks but a lot of people said I should have received it by now. What can I do?? When should I start to worry and if I don't get the form I don't know what my steps are to know anything about the graduation date or his division number. A couple of people are saying wait til the call about him being a sailor but if that's only a week before the actual graduation I need more time than that to know at least the estimate graduation date before he becomes a sailor. Thank you
Rainydayz588 is offline   Reply With Quote