Thread: CTT or CTR?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 02:14 PM   #3
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bri13 View Post
Hello everyone! I'm a depper who is going to MEPS on Friday and taking my ASVAB this afternoon. I am interested in the CT field, specifically CTT and CTR. I'm trying to determine which I think I would enjoy more though. If I am offered both rates at MEPS on Friday, I want to be able to make an informed decision. Any CTTs or CTRs out there that want to offer up any info they can on their jobs? Pros and cons both will be appreciated. I'm also interested in the IS and IT rates, but not as much as the CTs. Thanks in advance!
If you have specific questions, I can answer them. Also I have an "Ask a Spook" thread on here that has folks asking a lot of the same questions you'll probably have.

http://www.navydep.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5735

A lot of CT work is pretty similar, but each branch has its own special flavor of work. Honestly though, I would do this job for free if I didn't have to worry about bills. I love it that much.

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote