Thread: YNS or YNT?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:50 PM   #4
YN2(AW)Williams
**ActiveDuty**

YN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond reputeYN2(AW)Williams has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely!!

Especially if you can stand patent law. It is apparently super boring, but the very strict rules and procedures translate over very well from navy regulations.

I used to work at a business club in Atlanta Georgia, and even there I had members offering to pay for my law degree via night school to come and work for them because of my clear headed approach to information and analytical thinking.

Another piece of advice that I learned when working on my independent study in college, which was later published. This is the real world, not school. After A-school, make a cheat sheet for yourself for things that you have trouble remembering. In the interest of PO tests you do want to know your content down pat, but in the interest of being the best at your job...

Let me put it this way, if a PhD in Astrophysics can keep a break down of troublesome integrals and other formulae on their office while they are grading tests, you too can keep a sheet with helpful tips.
YN2(AW)Williams is offline   Reply With Quote