View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 08:34 PM   #10
jzhaun
**Active Duty**

jzhaun has much to be proud ofjzhaun has much to be proud ofjzhaun has much to be proud ofjzhaun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by classified9 View Post
HOOYAH you all have any good DLPT strategies? Just murdered opi yesterday.
Don't do any language (or as little as possible) right before the test. You want to let everything you've learned settle in your brain a little, so you're not psyching yourself out going "I just looked at this, why can't I remember what it means???". Our Chief gave us that one, and it worked pretty well for me. We had a 4 day leading up to the exam and I studied no Chinese over that period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejrwelch View Post
if you feel like you did so bad that you just want to cry and eat all the (insert favorite food ) in the world... you probably did decently! and sleep before the test... common sense I know... and I hate to be the person to say this but it worked for me and my people lol but just relax.... dont cram... watch some movies in the lounge... and pray the systems crash like the do at a good point so you'll get a feel for the test before you have to take it again the next day lol
The systems are crashing a lot right now. I've been seeing updates from the younger classes in my division on facebook. It happened at this time of year last year too . . .
jzhaun is offline   Reply With Quote