View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 06:51 AM   #74
FlyNavy
**Active Duty**

FlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond reputeFlyNavy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNAVYCASTRO View Post
Hey new to the forum, quick questions, I was extremely interested on becoming a CTI I already know Spanish pretty fluently and French at a beginner level, but I was also along the lines of CTT because I hear it's an excellent career choice. I was mostly wondering what type of algebra would be necessary to know in order to become one of the two, and any ways to study up before hand. Thanks in advance.
Like the post above me states, having some language skills beforehand is a definite plus. The only algebra you're going to need is for the ASVAB though, so don't stress to much about that.

The best thing you can do at this point is study up for the ASVAB (there are a TON of books out there to help). As far as I'm aware there really isn't a way to study for the DLAB. So just get solid on the basics and you'll be on a good path!

/r
CTT1
FlyNavy is offline   Reply With Quote