Thread: Not fit for RTC
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 09:23 PM   #13
BonzerAsp
**Active Duty**

BonzerAsp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgard12 View Post
There is no more of the "No Buddy Effers" mentality - at least not in my division there wasn't from the RDCs. Of course we all said it after taps. But - they definitely have cracked down a lot. There is a staff of about 12-15 people walking around while you do your push-ups/sit-ups and they are checking for form and counting. They have people at the top counting too. We had 2 people get asmoded 2 weeks for cheating (added 11 push-ups) and we had some fail on form as well.
The PT isn't as hard if you are already relatively fit. But for people who the PT Matrix is designer for (people like myself who were completely unfit) the PT they do works great.
Dang they really did change. Push ups and sit ups are easy for me, but I suck at running. Always have been. Basic didn't prepare me well for running either. I'm glad my command has every option available for the run part lol You can swim it, bike it, run it (Track or treadmill are options you can choose), or do it on the elliptical.

"It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious."
President George Washington

BonzerAsp is offline   Reply With Quote